Saturday, March 6, 2010
ISAT...and answering my fan mail
As Nick has pointed out ISAT has begun here are some questions from my fans that I am answering, do you like ISAT?...No, how did you become rich and famous?....I created the green tree company. what is you're favorite kind of clothes?....Ummm,I'd have to say my birthday suit.(for those of you who don't know what a birthday suit is, well let me put it this way if you're wearing you're b-day suit then you're nude.) So...does that answer the questions?.............What?Does me liking to wear my b-day suit bother you? I mean c'mon it's comfortable it's affordable and everyone has one,I particularly enjoy parading around the house in my birthday suit. What do you say to that Mark! That's right I knew you would be jealous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well Jake that's quite a story...yes very interesting...more like totally CRAZY!
Post a Comment