This is one (birthday) that I won't be forgetting... finally my tooth came out!
What I mean is that my tooth has been loose for a while and I've been waiting for it to come out and today it did just that. I was eating an ear of corn and I thought that I was eating a metal piece of corn... but bingo bango I got a closer look and it was my tooth!
I'll share a closer look with you now... see?
Pay no attention to the ketchup on my face there...
or the fact the top of my head appears flat.
So as you can see, I will remember my 6th birthday because that's the day I lost my very first tooth!
C'mon Tooth Fairy!

1 comment:
Hey Jakey
That tooth looks too BIG to have come out of your mouth. Hope the tooth fairy left you some $$'s.
Luv, Gramma ;)
Post a Comment